I am already underway with this years shopping and although I wish I had been this ultra prepared years ago, in truth I haven't, but learned the hard way! I'm one of those people who can spend weeks looking online at presents but keep holding off actually buying incase I see something else I'd rather get. This then makes it too late for ordering anything from the internet, as you always need to allow for longer delivery time during December with the Christmas rush and then you need to make a decision- do you risk ordering something and it not being here in time for Christmas, or do you just leave it and go into town to face the mad last minute shoppers in the hope you will manage to pick up something decent that hasn't already sold out? Neither of these options sound appealing to me, yet every year up til now, it's something I've always had to ask myself.
So basically, if you're like me and prefer to do most/all of your Christmas shopping from the comfort of your cosy home, then I would seriously recommend that you start soon if not now! The reason I say this is because most websites have all their good deals for Christmas up during the month of November but then remove them throughout December. This basically is just a way for them to make a lot of money over the festive period. Also, by ordering gifts now, you get first pick of what you want to order and don't have to worry too much about 'out of stock' items. A few good websites and deals I have been loving and buying from right now are
www.superdrug.com - I know this is just Superdrug and you can pop into your local store. The reason I have used their website is because my local store is tiny and doesn't stock their full range of products, so for me, online is better. They have a wide range of Christmas gift sets and fragrance gift sets- definitely worth a look.
- 3 for 2 across all lashes and cosmetics.
- Free standard delivery on all orders up until the 4th December.
- Better than half price across selected fragrances.
- 3 for 2 across selected Christmas gift sets.
- They also have offers across selected hair care and skin care if you need to stock up for the festive period.
www.boots.com - Again, this is purely just because my local Boots store hasn't got a wide variety to choose from so I do prefer the online shop for certain things.
- The famous 3 for 2 mix and match across toys and gift sets.
- Up to half price off over selected fragrances.
- Savings on electrical products.
The 3 for 2 on gift sets is always so popular and tends to sell out really quickly. The products and discounts are always really good value for money and this year is no different. I would really encourage you to pop across to their website and have a good look around- there is definitely something for everyone.
www.debenhams.com - You can find everything on here! From beauty to clothing, toys, shoes and electrical's, this place has it all.
- Free standard delivery on all orders
- Up to half price on women's dresses (Perfect for the party season)
- Up to 25% off every department
- 10% off all beauty and fragrance
www.ebay.co.uk - Perfect no matter what you are searching for! You can always grab a bargain as well as find some really quirky gifts. I love browsing on here and seeing what interesting things I can find!
www.amazon.co.uk - Okay so this is just your standard go to website! Amazon has everything and at really affordable prices too! One of my favourite websites!
So I hope this has helped a little with your Christmas shopping, or maybe you just want to take advantage of these different offers for yourself. I have definitely been making the most of Superdrug's 3 for 2 across cosmetics and lashes- stocking up for all those Christmas parties! Let me know your favourite place to shop for Christmas- I'd love to hear from you!
Upcoming Festive Blog Posts
(Don't worry, there will be PLENTY of non-festive posts in between, I just thought I'd carry the theme on in this post and let you know what to expect from my blog from now until Christmas)
- Christmas Gift Guide: Present idea's for him and for her.
- Festive Fashion: Idea's to get you ready for that Christmas party.
- Festive Giveaway: To thank all of the lovely people who support my blog.
- Christmas Shopping Haul: To show you all what I have bought for my loved ones this year.
- Bake With Me: Baking up some tasty festive treats.
- My Top Christmas Movies: self-explanatory!
If you have any more requests, let me know!
Lots of love,